How do I add a page once I have started a project?
You can add a two-page spread by clicking the Plus icon in the upper-right corner of either Page View or Project View.
- In Page View, the new spread is added after the current one.
- In Project View, the new spread is added after the selected spread or at the end of your book if no spread has previously been selected.
Please note the following:
- Spreads cannot be added to books of maximum length (100 pages).
- Spreads cannot be added after the back-inside cover or back cover.
- Spreads cannot be added before the front cover or front-inside cover.
How do I remove a page once I have started a project?
While individual pages cannot be removed, you can delete two-page spreads by following these steps:
- Step One: Go to Project View by clicking the Grid icon in the upper-right corner of Page View.
- Step Two: Select the two-page spread you want to delete by clicking it once.
- Step Three: Click the Trash icon in the palette below the spread.
Please note: a photo book needs to have a minimum length of 20 pages. Therefore, a spread cannot be deleted from a a book with 20 pages.